Austria Guiding Fliegenfischen – GTAC
If you have any questions about guidings, flyfishing or about the fly fishing waters, please contact us, we are here to help you!
- Guiding reservations can be made via the online reservation form, by email or by telephone.
- All prices listed on our website are inclusive of 20% VAT.
- It is compulsory to wear appropriate eyewear for all Guidings
- When wearing wading gear, it is compulsory to use a wading belt.
- Non-swimmers accept the risks associated with fishing in or near water.
- Participation in our Guidings is entirely at the participant’s risk. We generally accept no liability for damages to goods or persons of any kind.
- The Guiding fee, and cost of fishing permits and regional tax cards (see the Guiding section) are payable on the day of the event. The cost of fishing permits and regional tax cards is not included in the Guiding fee.
- Dates for Guiding events can be individually arranged. In the case of poor weather or water conditions, the reserved date for Guiding events can be postponed by mutual agreement.
- Reservation or participation in one of our Guidings implies acceptance of the current terms and conditions.